Why should my business go with G Suite? +
We've listened to numerous organizations share what's essential to them in building and growing a sound business. What we've found is that organizations are searching for a minimal effort, dependable, and secure informing and coordinated effort arrangement that backings their business instead of making it difficult. If your organization finds any of these difficulties, then you may be interested in considering the G Suite answer for your business.
- Cost and asset depleting IT difficulties, for example, inconsistent servers, setup and managing costs, and working a multi-OS environment.
- Infection assaults, Spam and phishing.
- Little email inboxes.
- Utilization of circle space.
How G Suite is better than yahoo, outlook or Microsoft? +
- Lower cost: Google conveys G Suite to your business over the Web at a small amount of the cost of introduced frameworks. This implies G Suite can give a fundamentally bring down total cost of ownership (TCO).Letter box excess, foundation updates and framework scaling are altogether taken care of off camera by Google, so your business doesn't have to spending time and cash for these activities.
- Higher quality: G Suite offers best security, dependability, and storage room than most associations can fulfill with an on-premises arrangement.
- Improved ease of use: G Suite gives the basic, instinctive interface so that there's negligible training resource required for end-clients.
- Leader in Innovation:Google keeps on exhibiting its industry initiative as far as online advancement. Driving this stage forward, we have the main leading computing platform and have collected one of the most grounded groups of PC researchers in the business. As a G Suite client you get the chance to experience that development direct as item improvements are taken off all the time.
What is difference between G Suite email account and normal Gmail account? +
Our G Suite answer for organizations is a bundled result of Google's best messaging and coordinated effort applications, among which incorporate Gmail™, Hangouts, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sites, and Google Video.
- G Suite is for your business
- Increased Access Controls
Puts your organization in control of how your data is shared and communicated outside of your domain.
Saves all your business data with enhanced mailing list abilities, and increased mail thresholds
- Google Calendar:
Enables meeting room and asset sharing, permitting you to timetable office gathering rooms or other shared assets in your office.
Will G Suite work with today’s email client I use? +
In addition to sending and receiving mails of your G Suite account from Gmail web interface, you can access your mails from any desktop client. You can configure your account in desktop client either with IMAP or POP mail protocol depending on desktop client. If you are using Microsoft Exchange or some other Outlook you can use plug-in for G Suite to sync your G Suite account.
Can I use my existing domain for G Suite? What if I don’t have domain? +
To get your G Suite, you should have your domain, like mycompany.com. If you have your domain you can get your G Suite account. You need to verify your domain that you own that domain. If you don’t have your domain, you can purchase your domain from us or any other domain- hosting partner before signing up for G Suite.
What amount of time will take to setup my G Suite account? +
For basic setup it will take about 2 hours. Basic setup means verifying your domain and setting up your Gmail. But additional setup time depends on the amount of data and user moving to g suite.
Is it possible to transfer all my emails, calendar events to G suite? +
Yes, you can transfer all your emails, calendar events to G Suite. We will help you transfer your emails, calendar events to G Suite for you and your other users in G Suite. G Suite provides different options to transfer data from Microsoft Exchange or other mailing server.